Medis is a Redis management application built on Electron, React, and Redux and designed to be simple and easy to use. It supports:
- Keys viewing/editing
- SSH Tunnel for connecting with remote servers
- Terminal for executing custom commands
- Config viewing/editing
and advanced Redis features like:
- JSON/MessagePack format viewing/editing and built-in highlighting/validator
- Working with millions keys and key members without blocking the redis server
- Pattern manager for easy selecting a sub group of keys.
Windows and Linux versions are on the roadmap as well as support for SaaS Redis services.