Medis is a Redis management application built on Electron, React, and Redux and designed to be simple and easy to use. It supports:
- Keys viewing/editing
- SSH Tunnel for connecting with remote servers
- Terminal for executing custom commands
- Config viewing/editing
and advanced Redis features like:
- JSON/MessagePack format viewing/editing and built-in highlighting/validator
- Working with millions keys and key members without blocking the redis server
- Pattern manager for easy selecting a sub group of keys.
Windows and Linux versions are on the roadmap as well as support for SaaS Redis services.
You can purchase Medis from the App Store or find out more from the Github project page.